Friday

A New Look

Theme! Rhyme! Reason! Purpose!

I've FOUND all of these things in my blog. Just now. Go me.

I've been waiting and watching for something to come of my blog other than random blabber and words. Here it is. This is what I'm passionate about.

I have been thinking hard about writing a book but have yet to figure out what I would write it on. This may be a good start.

There are so many things that I wish people had told me about prior to having JJ. SO MANY THINGS. I want to make those things available to other women out there who wonder how in the heck they can make it back to daycare before they close if they get stuck in traffic and a host of other random things. These things I've learned on my own - it hasn't been easy. I'll share personal experiences, ways to save money, DIY projects, how to get more sleep, and many other fun things. I'll share things that I struggle with like Post-Partum depression and stress management.

This blog is now available on Google, Yahoo, and other search engines. It is also emailable. I would love to receive questions from other new moms about every day events that seem very complicated, and offer help and advice when I can.

My whole point of this: Being a new mom does not have to be a constant guessing game!

See you in the next blog!

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogging Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones