Friday

One More Day

My self-inflicted quarrantine is nearly over, with just today to go. Tomorrow will be day four since the ease of my stomach illness symptoms, and I will no longer be contagious then. Praise God.

And guess what tomorrow also will bring? SNOW, and LOTS of it! Hooray!

I completely plan to sit on my butt all day and do nothing. Nope, I don't plan to go out in it, mostly because JJ can't really go out in it due to the RSV. It's just not a smart thing to do. So we will sit and play and nap all day. It's going to be very nice. What a great winter weather weekend.

Everybody has their milk and bread, right?

I ventured to Walmart for diapers this afternoon and immediately thought to myself that I was in trouble. I knew that I was in serious trouble when I couldn't find parking spot. No joke. I just needed diapers!! They should have spots at Walmart for customers that only need one thing, right in the front. They should also have spots for pregnant women and parents with children. What a world.

I did make it in and out of Walmart alive and under a half hour. Surprisingly.

I discovered a very scary thing today. As you all know, I've been having some serious sinus issues all season. I'm at my whits end, so I tried a Neti Pot. Here's how it works, and NO, I'm not making this up.

You get this little tea pot thing and fill it with warm water. Then you mix in the packet that comes with the pot. Then you tilt your head to the side, lean over a sink, and pour the spout into one of your nostrils. The water comes OUT THE OTHER NOSTRIL. The first time I tried it, I thought I was going to drown myself. For real, this thing is terrifying. After I finished it, my nose felt clearer, but it's running like crazy now, so I'm still a little skeptical. Freaky.

It was fun, to say the least.

So I'm just in babble mode so I'm going to sign off and go to bed, even though it's only 8:40 p.m. Perhaps one day my evenings will be filled with something other than eating and immediately going to bed...

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogging Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones