Wednesday

Ramble and insurance

So today was a pretty crappy day and I'm not going to post why because the internet is the most public place I can think of and personally, I don't think it's a wise decision to be sharing my deepest business online. Just rest easy knowing that I'm working on eliminating the crappiness so Jerry and I can become normal people again. Oh, how I long to be a normal person.

The sinus infection has nearly cleared up already (day three of antibiotics) but my ears HURT. Funny... they didn't hurt before I got them checked out... hmm... The coughing is persistant but less than it was over the weekend, which is a good thing. Overall, I feel okay. At least, until the next one.

Gasp! *leans in close to the computer screen* I have two followers. *leans in again to get a closer look* Yup. It's two. Thank you both for your patronage! I promise to post some interesting blogs here and there.

I'm going to take a minute to talk about health insurance. This is such a controversial topic that no matter what I say, someone will have something to say about it. All I have to vent about is OMG at how expensive premiums are!! Holy moly, I'm paying more for JJ's health insurance premium than my car payment and student loan payment PUT TOGETHER. Thankfully, Jerry and I are both covered by my company, but other dependants are additional and paid by employee. It's highway robbery, and I'm obviously in the wrong business for making money. It doesn't suprise me one bit that so many people are without health insurance, simply because they can't afford it. We almost can't.

Ugh. It's getting later than I thought it was. My useless ranting on a blog that is far from a masterpiece will have to wait for another day.

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogging Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones